Sunday, June 15, 2014

Midterm Already?

This week is/was midterm week, and we had to use new software called WeVideo.

WeVideo was not too scary, especially after learning how to use Audacity last week.

I was originally going to use this week to formulate a rough draft for our final project, but ultimately decided to go back to Week 1 and revamp the story of how I met my best friend Taylor Williams.

I knew that creating a full video off of the original podcast would be a fulfilling process, and that pictures and the like would be readily available. It was particularly appealing because as I played around with the WeVideo software, I learned that one of the preexisting templates would work perfectly to tell this tale.

I would have liked to have revamped the narration, but I felt that the track I ended up using worked well with the music I chose, and created a cohesive story for this week's assignment. I feel that the pictures and the sequence I used them more than accurately sum up my friendship with Taylor, and I only wish that we had taken more pictures together during that first week of knowing each other.

Here is the link to the WeVideo I created. I hope you all enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment