Friday, October 8, 2010

Long Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTFD5DZwK7g  Go to like the 2:15 mark. I had this song stuck in my head. And the long time part applies to me not posting in a long time.


Anyways, I've been meaning to write for a while now, but this is the first time I've taken to do so. And this week's topic is perception. Especially perception of self, and of your friends. This is something I have been struggling with for quite some time now. Basically since May. But after a few weeks it didn't become a big deal again until like 2 weeks ago. I don't know how I come across to people, but there is so much going on in my mind all the time, and a lot of the time it's doubt. Doubt about myself, friends, love, life, humanity, basically if you name it I doubt something about it.

Perception of self is something I've talked a lot about recently with one of my good friends. And he has made is quite clear it is all about liking yourself, and believing in yourself. If you do this, other people will notice and feel the same way about you. (Did I sum that up right?)

One of the other big things I've learned but can't make my brain believe is that people can care about you even if they suck at showing it.

Alright this feels like too much of a journal.diary entry. But basically it all comes down to liking oneself. If you can accomplish this, than everything else will fall in place.

It is the people that struggle with this daily that have the hardest time dealing. And while they might not outwardly show it, they are hurting inside and need people to help them carry on.

So my message to you today is to keep caring for other people, and keep caring for yourself. Because as shitty as life seems right now it will get better. It's all part of some ultimate plan. Or at least I deeply hope it is. Otherwise I've been dealt all the bad cards

No comments:

Post a Comment